Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall good, but the ship smells bad

Sail Date: March 12, 2011

Overall the ship had a lot to offer even though I mainly intended to just relax on the decks. The food was average, and the ship had a unkempt odor. The areas that smelled the most were the hallways and near the buffet kitchens. The water pressure was relatively low, including poor pressure when flushing the toilets.

Pros: friendly waitress

Cons: the entire boat smelled gross, unclean, and moldy; esp the hallways

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
hanging out on the beach here was my favorite part of the entire trip
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
At the falls, avoid going through the market place. I don't like hagglers so it was kind of stressful when they kept talking and wouldn't leave me along. The islanders would get in your face and make you feel guilty and disrespectful if you didn't shake their hand and make a purchase.
Don't Miss: the waterfalls was awesome