Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Uneventful

Sail Date: February 17, 2011

My first impression was, "this ship is old". Seemed very dated.

Pros: Dinner variety

Cons: Overall cleanliness of ship

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

I was disappointed in the cleanliness of the ship. The bathroom in the cabin had hair in the show stuck on the wall, the tolit was dirty and stained, the eating area on the Lido deck had crumbs, ect. on the window seals and the windows were dirty so you really didn't want to look out of them.
The quality of the food was good but in the main dinning hall it was all cold and the service in the dinning hall was slow, you would sit there with your finished plate for too long, you would ask for somethng and have to ask for it again.
Maybe I am spoiled but the other ships I have been on have had a better quality show.
The only staff I found friendly was our stateroom attendent. He was always very polite and concerned.
Key West, Florida
I've been here before so I am a bit non-impressed. But we had a good time.
Don't Miss: I think everyone (if capable) should bike around and see all the sites.
We have been 3 times and we did the ATV adventure, we had a blast !!
Don't Miss: ATV adventure.