Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Crew on a cruise of their own

Sail Date: December 01, 2010

Was our first cruise AT THE TIME, asked for serious help (wheelchair for my 72 year old mother who wasn't feeling well) was told have to ask someone else, asked a lady in white uniform on the elevator a question twice she said she didn't know,period, as she was looking in a mirror fixing her face, there wereother times, actually had to askfor someone else to book anoffshore excursion with because the woman who was waiting on me just kept saying no.... when I was given the manager, I bought a 500.00 offshore excursion, I almost walked away without buying anythingbecause the 1st lady did nt want to wait on me. The service was BAD, if you did not need anything the entire cruise you would be OK, BUT we are the type of people that dont need anything and dont want to be bothered. The room service for food was HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE, felt like cows being herded the entire time.Have been on other cruises since and have seen how much better and organized they can be, Cruises are reasonable, u you def. get what you pay for. Spend a littlemore and getsome service and respect.

Pros: Evening dinners and waiters, room staff

Cons: LONG LINES, service, getting on and off NIGHTMARE

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

Had touse a map to get to dining room, unbeievable
stateroom staff was good room wasperfect and clean