Worst Cruise Ever.

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Dilapidated, Old. They claim the ship was renovated in 2008. I would like to know what they renovated. My room was horrible. Dust behind the t.v. like you would not believe.

They repeated alot of the dining choices.

Great comedians

Camp Carnivals staff was the best. Best part of the cruise (My son had a great time)

Horrible. Customer Service Desk was the worst. I purchased liquor from Nassau Bahamas to bring back to the states. (4) Bottles packed in (1) Box. Would you believe that I never received my purchases on the last day. The box disappeared from the confines of the ships staff. HOW DOES A BIG BOX OF LIQUOR JUST DISAPPEAR. I cruised December 13, 2010. Today is January 16th and I am still waiting to be compensated. They claim they are going to mail me a check for my loss. THERE NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN A LOSS. My purchase was given to the desk for safekeeping. Not so safe afterall. BEWARE!!!!

I found the ship to be dirty. Not as nice as the Freedom.

Carpet worn and dirty. Had to make sure I wore slippers at all times. lots of matted carpet around parts of the room. Disgusting. I complained but to no avail.

Pros: Camp Carnival

Cons: Staff

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.