Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Thanksgiving Cruise

Sail Date: November 25, 2010

The ship was quite large with a good variety of bars, lounges, and restaurants. The two pool areas were very nice. Extremely happy that there was an "adults only" pool and jacuzzi. Waterslide was awesome!!

Pros: The activities on the boat

Cons: Ship is a little old

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

I wish there had been more actual Broadway-style shows. On a different cruise I saw a great rendition of "Cats," and was kind of disappointed that they didn't have any big name shows on this ship. Comedy shows were awesome though!!
Enjoyed the fancy dinners in the main dining rooms. Chose "your time dining" which is awesome. Can dine anytime between 6pm and 9:30pm. You go to dining room and they either seat you right away or give you a buzzer (like at TGI Fridays) and you can take the buzzer around the whole ship until your table is ready.
bigger than I expected!
Ship staff was so nice!
Cozumel's beaches aren't too great, but they are pretty nice. (I am a beach snob because I live in Miami Beach). We rented scooters and drove around the whole was very fun!!
Key West, Florida
Key West is a fun town. It is a nice short stop. Duval street is very fun.
Don't Miss: Walking through the Truman Annex to see the amazing Key West-style architecture!