Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Never meet a ship I didn't like

Sail Date: October 04, 2010

Room Type: Suite

The ship itself is very nice. The nicest four and five day ship around. The staff is outstanding. I'm concerned that there seem to be more and more Americans on staff, I've noticed this. Americans don't have service attitude the way people from other countries do. I felt almost dissed by some of them I recognized as Americans. Whenever dealing with them there was no difference between the way they would treat me in a restaurant on land and the way they did it on the ship. People from other parts of the world just are more humble in their service and it is refreshing to meet all theese people from all parts of the world.

Pros: The rest and relaxation

Cons: The long lines at the buffett. I truly think you can do better.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Carnival has the most creative, fun and tasty food around.
I love it when I have a room steward that I click with. Didn't happen this time. He dealt with us the very minimum.