Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Really great time on the cruise.

Sail Date: September 11, 2010

Room Type: Suite

Beautiful ship. Overall I think the staff make your trip. We had some of the best waiters, waitresses, bartenders, stewards that I have ever met. They were so kind and so accomodating. I really have no complaints, maybe one or two, which are very small, I think the ship needs a club for adults and not 18 and over, we tried to go into the club and it was a like a teenie bopper nightclub, obviously we turned around and walked out. It would have been nice to dance in a club with people out own age but there was only one night club on the ship. The only other brief complaint I have is that there isn't enough time to visit the islands we went too, some of the excursions take so long that you can't shop and visit and even have lunch off the boat. Otherwise, we had the best time, and what we did see in Jamaica and Grand Caymans was beautiful and a lot of fun. The food on the ship was tremendous, we did not have a bad meal the entire time. Our suite was wonderful and roomy, and very comfortable. Overall we have to say the ship was really impressive, the staff was wonderful, we definitely would return again.

Pros: Getting away with my husband

Cons: Not enough time when visiting the Islands.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

The ship was very clean, but I do have the say the bathrooms could have been kept up a little better.
Tremendous