Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing place

Sail Date: June 24, 2010

I was very happy with the decor inside the ship. I also thought the crew were friendly and the security was excellent. I felt really safe because of the security set up.

Pros: Food, dancing waiters, decor was fabulous, nice size room, excellent crew, name tags of crews home country

Cons: television sets are outdated, incidental costs are ridiculous, adding an extra cost per person per day, and not enuf time to visit the ports.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

My room was not really decorated in any way. Also, the television set was antiquated
I was unhappy that the activities had to require an additional fee.
had no time to visit the country
Key West, Florida
Only had time to see two streets
Don't Miss: shopping