Amazing place

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 24, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I was very happy with the decor inside the ship. I also thought the crew were friendly and the security was excellent. I felt really safe because of the security set up.

I was unhappy that the activities had to require an additional fee.

My room was not really decorated in any way. Also, the television set was antiquated
Only had time to see two streets
Don't Miss: shopping
had no time to visit the country

Pros: Food, dancing waiters, decor was fabulous, nice size room, excellent crew, name tags of crews home country

Cons: television sets are outdated, incidental costs are ridiculous, adding an extra cost per person per day, and not enuf time to visit the ports.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!