Best time ever

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
My wife and I took our first cruise on the Carnival Destiny, and we had a great time! The ship was clean, the staterooms were big enough for the two of us, at first I thought we would be squished together but it was very roomy, and it was one of the cheapest ones.
All the activities that we attended were very entertaining. the staff is very friendly, the food is fantastic, thank God there's a gym onboard. I would definitely recommend carnival. We really did have the best time of our lives. The only thing about this cruise that we did not like was the high cost of drinks, but if you budget accordingly it won't be a problem.

Some of the best food I've ever had

So much fun, and so much to do

great housekeeping service.
So amazing. wonderful blue/green water.

Don't Miss: Atlantis Paradise Island
The beach was beautiful, we got some great pictures with the ship right in the background. The flowrider looked amazing. There was a thunderstorm when we stopped there, but even in the rain we had a great time

Pros: Food, Activities, Ports of Call

Cons: Price of Drinks

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!