Birthday Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
This was my first cruise and I enjoyed myself. I would recommend Carnival to others that have never been on a cruise. I met the captin and he was amazing! I don't recommend using the room service because every time I call, there was either no answer or the person on the other line was rude. Overall I had a great time!

A supervisor from the Island took us around on a tour of the Island. He was truly amazing and a blessing!
Don't Miss: The Horses!!
If you haven't gone, GO!!!!
Don't Miss: The whole experience was amazing!! The aquarium!

Pros: The waiters

Cons: room service

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!