Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Super GREAT Cruise Time

Sail Date: May 08, 2010

Every day there was so much to do. I have cruised with Carnival before but this time I took my grown kids. We had the best time participating in the activities. I can't express out great the staff is on these cruises. Your room is ALWAYS cleaned and the food is out of this world. All in all, if you have never cruised or cruised before Carnival is the way to go. I will be cruising again with them this year. I love it!!!

Pros: EVERYTHING

Cons: Having To End Our GREAT Time

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Jamaica was my favorite place out of the two. We got a native to show us around and saw things that we wouldn't have if we didn't. We ate jerked chicken which is a must in Jamaica. You also should try the Blue Mountain Coffee.
Don't Miss: Dunn's Fall
George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman reminded me of the Island I grew up on. It is in a different class then Jamaica. It is know for the turtles and if you go you should check out the turtle farm.
Don't Miss: Turtle Farm