Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Meet some interesting people

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Room Type: Suite

This was our first cruise and we thoroughly enjoyed it. However, on the fifth day I got sea sick and had to spend most of the day in bed. We meet some very interesting people who were assigned to our dinner table and we have made some lasting friends from across the world. We have also been invited to Israel and to Canada by our new friends. We all had a very enjoyable time together. We danced for hours, talked and just had an overall good and relaxing time. The ports of call were also nice but nothing extraordinary. My husband is already planning the next cruise but this time I'm the one that's a little skeptical about taking another cruise, especially because I got sick, but maybe I'll change my mind, if I don't think about the sea sick part of the cruise.

Pros: the evening dinners were very good

Cons: location of elevators very confusing

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!