Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

my very first cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

As this was my very first cruise I can only say that everything from boarding to leaving was far beyond anything I could have wished for. I know of others who have enjoyed cruises in the past and talked about how much fun they had, but until I actually experienced it myself I could not quite understand what they were so excited about. I loved the courtesy of staff (especially our wait staff on table 317) with all of our comforts and needs taken care of without even asking at times. The entertainment, especially the dancers were great. Brent did an excellent job of explaining the necessary steps of departure and each time he was on stage you knew you were in for some fun. I myself enjoyed the tour of the galley and the ice carving as I have spent my life as a farmwife doing cooking and serving for others and also do a lot of cake decorating as a sideline. The quality of the food and presentation was outstanding! I can not think of any one thing that I could complain about so offer a triple A+ and my thanks for a wonderful vacation.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!