Excellent Trip

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I loved the Destiny. It was very clean and we saw people cleaning all the time. Most all the resturants were on our floor as well as a lot of the shops, pools and hot tubs. The stuff not our floor was not hard to get to. The staff of every section of the ship was very nice, polite and did their job in a professional manner. The only person I encountered who seemed to be having a bad day was a guy serving pizza one night. I would recommend this ship to anybody wanting to go on a cruise. The only other thing I thought should be changed was the price of some things on the ship such as drinks ( soft or alcoholic ), souvenirs, snacks, and other items were on the high side.

Pros: There are too many things I liked to pick just one.

Cons: Only gripe I really have is that our room had a steward room on the other side & someone was in there every morning way before we were ready to get up and they were quite noisey.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!