A Very Relaxing Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: September 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I recently took my first cruise ever on the Carnival Destiny. My room was very very enjoyable. The ship was clean and the staff were all very helpful and very friendly. There were lots of activities for all ages. The food on the ship was unbelievable. I enjoyed every meal I ate. There was so many different choices to choose from. I love ice cream and there was several ice cream machines 24 hrs a day. It was a very enjoyable experience.

Pros: The ship and the food

Cons: Long lines

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!