Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Not the best ship

Sail Date: August 24, 2009

The ship had a strange layout...We had to stand in line for extended periods of time at the buffet...Too large a ship...For the most part, the crew was not friendly or helpful and our cabin was right below the pool area, so the noise at noise was at times unbearable..Room service was the worst I've ever had. always forgot something and got it wrong when they were called again and BEWARE...If shopping be careful I think the ship turns in your receipts to Customs! I made the mistake of shopping on board and customs was waiting for me at check out.

Pros: dining room

Cons: the cabin and room service

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

The Atlantis is worth seeing but the Island is the same as the rest..A tourist trap and dirty
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The excursions were good but not long enough The sting ray swim was neat
Grand Turk Island