A Marvelous Time

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean

5 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The ship was lovely. There was so much to do and so much to eat. I'm surprised I was able to walk after so much relaxing that I did.
The shops and beach are great. Look out for the fish that swim with you and the rocks just in front of tne beach here.
Take plenty of money or your own snacks to Blackbeards beach. Everything on that beach is toooo expensive, also it was an hour boat ride to and from the beach, so we really only had 2 hours on the island.
Don't Miss: Sitting on Blackbeards beach.

Don't Miss: The bike ride was fun and infromative.

Pros: I liked the entertainment, the food and the people.

Cons: The lady that gave me directions from the cruise lines, gave me the wrong ones which made me nearly miss the boat. Also, I asked if I could make copies of my pictures at home before I left the boat (I was told I could) and when I got home I was told I needed a permission form.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!