Great trip; great value

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I have no idea what Destiny ship the last reviewer was on. But I was on a totally different ship.(also in Dec., maybe the same cruise.) My cruise was top notch.. After 30 cruises, I know the good, the bad, and the ugly. I've got to think t the last revew was of the last kind.

For the money, you just can't beat the Carnival value. I travel alone and pay a 50% single supplement for that pleasure. But it's worth every cent

Pros: Shows, dining, entertainment, service

Cons: piano player was ot very good

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!