I had a beautiful time.

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Speedy check-in process as well as disembarking process. Convenience of food and entertainment. Hopitality was sensational. Couldn't as for better. We will travel again. This is our second experience with Carnival, and will travel again.
Although we didn't book any excursions, we had a wonderfiul time just walking through the villiage. I did hear from others that kayaking was great and perhaps going through the falls as well was great.
Don't Miss: N/A
Grand Cayman didn;t appeal to us as well but I'm sure if the weather prevealed, it would have been better.
Don't Miss: N/A.

Pros: I enjoyed the scenic view and the convenient location of my cabin on the ship.

Cons: The only things that I didn't like were purchasing of Coca Cola and not being able to bring alcohol to cabin after purchase on an island.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!