Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I had a beautiful time.

Sail Date: October 25, 2008

Speedy check-in process as well as disembarking process. Convenience of food and entertainment. Hopitality was sensational. Couldn't as for better. We will travel again. This is our second experience with Carnival, and will travel again.

Pros: I enjoyed the scenic view and the convenient location of my cabin on the ship.

Cons: The only things that I didn't like were purchasing of Coca Cola and not being able to bring alcohol to cabin after purchase on an island.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman didn;t appeal to us as well but I'm sure if the weather prevealed, it would have been better.
Don't Miss: N/A.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Although we didn't book any excursions, we had a wonderfiul time just walking through the villiage. I did hear from others that kayaking was great and perhaps going through the falls as well was great.
Don't Miss: N/A