Pleasantly suprising cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 30, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I will have to say that I was pleasantly suprised at the cleanliness of the ship. I have cruised with Carnival one other time, and other cruise lines since then. I didn't expect this ship to measure up. I thought while the ship was in port at Miami that they might clean the outside windows. They did NOT! They were dirty and hard to see out of...
We didn't arrive until 430pm, most shore excursions were cancelled. We just shopped around the port area
hard to enjoy when you are only there7am-2pm.... Key West is best at night!
Don't Miss: Hog's Breath

Pros: Dining room staff

Cons: Lido deck buffet

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!