Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Pleasantly suprising cruise

Sail Date: October 30, 2008

I will have to say that I was pleasantly suprised at the cleanliness of the ship. I have cruised with Carnival one other time, and other cruise lines since then. I didn't expect this ship to measure up. I thought while the ship was in port at Miami that they might clean the outside windows. They did NOT! They were dirty and hard to see out of...

Pros: Dining room staff

Cons: Lido deck buffet

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

We didn't arrive until 430pm, most shore excursions were cancelled. We just shopped around the port area
Key West, Florida
hard to enjoy when you are only there7am-2pm.... Key West is best at night!
Don't Miss: Hog's Breath