Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A wonderful cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2008

This was my first cruise so I did not know what to expect. You could tell that the crew was use to handling large crowds because the lines kept moving with everything very organized. Getting on and off on ports of call were very easy. The food was outstanding, especially in the universal dining room. Lenford was outstanding and met our every need. The dining staff put on entertainment every evening, something that I really enjoyed. The cabin was very clean, however; we did not have hot water the first day, something that was remedied as soon as we called someone. The housekeeping personnel did a great job tidying up our room every day. Ariauri (I'm sure I spelled her name wrong) did a great job. I thought she was going to pass out whan I gave her a $ token of my appreciation. I will have something to compare it with once I take another cruise, however; this experience made me want to do another one so I guess Carnival did it right!

Pros: Food!

Cons: Weather

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!