Total not what I expected!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2008
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The boat was in dry dock 2 weeks prior to our sailing and when we were to get on things were still not done. I will never sail on Carnival again. Lines were too long getting on and off at ports of call and customer service was very low!!
1 thing I needed to do was go to Fat Tuesdays!!
Very pushy people wanting you to buy there things. Will follow you for awhile to get your to buy something from them. DId not care for this at all. Also went to Dunn River Falls. I feel and scraped up my leg. You need to be in really good shape to do this. I also swam with the dolphins. I have wanted to do this for a long time and not sure if I would say it was really worth $160.00!! But I am still glad I did it. Wish there was more time with the dolphins. People kinda scary there too
Just walked around the Island had no pros or cons for this port.

Pros: That I was on vacation

Cons: I did not like anything on the boat. It was in really bad shape and would never cruise on Carnival again

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? No.