Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Big Disappointment

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

When we first got on the board, the word that came to mind was tacky. The decor and colors need updating. Other passengers were rude and let their children run wild. This was not the "sophisticated" fun I experienced when I sailed with Carnival in the 90's. I will not sail with Carnival again if this is the type of clientel they cater to now. Other people I talked with on the cruise felt the same way.

Pros: our waiters

Cons: activities, entertainment, condition of ship, amusement type photo set ups

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.