Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean

Great Place to Have Family and Friends

Sail Date: July 01, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Great, I had a wonderful time. Eventhough we had a delay in the date that were to leave Puerto Rico we were informed by the Carnival staff. We were placed in a very nice hotel by the travel agency and Carnival transfered us there without any problems. We had a wonderful overnight stay in P.R.. The next morning Carnival came to pick us up and took us to the ship.

Once we were on board and ate the party was on. We had a very nice wecolme aboard party, the band was wonderful.

We enjoyed each and every port of call eventhough there was a change. The staff provided very informative information and answered your questions.

The dinning room was great, because not only was the food great the staff had us danicing and singing every night. We needed that after all the food we ate.

The casino was good ( I won) and spend it in the shops which had very nice thing. The shows were great and the comedy was funny.

The pool was clean and the towels were always available.

The New York Deli had the best sandwichs and the ice cream and pizzas was good.

I really had a great time that I am planning my own family and friends trip and taking the grandkids. Eventhough I didn't have kids with me when I saw the kids they were laughing and not crying for their parents and that is a good thing. Hope to see you on my next trip, next year.

Pros: Staff, Food, Casino, Disco, Shows, Bands, My room

Cons: Have a hand santizer for the dining areas.