The top Choice

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: May 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The ship was better than I expected it to be. The size was perfect. The people were so nice, and it seemed to me as though they were excited to meet new people each day! The parties, dinners, shows were top line. If you were looking for a good deal on a cruise, look no further, the Destiny will be your choice. A nice place for the family, friends, just to chillout, hang around, have fun, meet new people from all over the world, and dine. The photographers took lovely pictures, the chefs cooked to their best ability, which was excellent food. I would rate (on a scale from 1-5) the food a 4.5, cabin 4.3, Staff 5.0, Quality 4.5, And over all, about a 4.8. This is a ship, that I enjoyed going on, and i think you will too!

Pros: I mostly liked the people, food, everything!

Cons: I personally think that the pools could have been open later.