Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

The worse cruise ever

Sail Date: March 01, 2006

On March 19, 2006 We had to wait over 5 hours in line with 3,000 people before getting on the ship. Once on the ship we found most of the staff to be very unfriendly. My husband and son paid $205.00 to play golf in Aruba and the golf pro was rude and not very helpful since he was leaving the ship the next day. At dinner our drink girl came around once in 6 days, also due to the fact that she too was getting off the ship. The food could have been better. Due to the fact that they were having ship problems our island tours were cut 4 hours. The main Island, which was Aruba was cut 3 hours. The reason we signed up for this cruise was Aruba. This is my husbands and my 3rd Carnival Cruise with my Son and his wife and the 4 of us are in agreement due to the rudeness and lack of information, will probably be our last Carnival Cruise.

Pros: My Waiter, his assistant, and our cabin person

Cons: the wait to get on ship, most of the staff were not friendly, the food wasn't the greatest.