Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was my 8th Carnival cruise. The cruise to the southern carribbean on the Destiny is now my favorite. The crew was the friendliest. The entertainment fabulous. I thought the deck and latin bands were both superior. The pursors crew were the best I have dealt with-especially Jimmy at the desk. That man deserves a raise. The room was clean. I ate most of my meals at the alternative dining and I enjoyed the selection. I like the longer port time in Barbados and Aruba. I highly recommend this cruise.