Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

We cruised to Alaska June 7-14, 2003. The weather was uncommonly great. The Mendenhal Glacier was nice but the Tracy Arms glacier was free and BETTER! Kayaking in Ketchikan was fun. But I heard that those whale watching in Victoria saw Orcas. Shopping was best in Seattle. My brother-in-law went to Mexico on the Star in April and said the impovements in the quailty of food was tremendous. The food and service every night was great. The dinning room staff, room steward and dance instructors, Francois and Rowena, were friendly, fun and made the trip memorable. Our group had 20 people to celebrate my husband's 50th birthday and we had a ball. The 4 kids had loads of fun but I'd be nervous bringing an older teenage girl. Lots of kissing and hand holding and late nights.