Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

10/20-27/02 sailing This was my sixth cruise, second on Carnival, and my sister and I had agreat time. Any kids on this cruise were almost invisible, they must have been having a good time, because they didn't bother the passengers. The crew was friendly and efficient. Embarkation was fairly quick, people who complained must have hit a very busy time. The spa was terrific and the prices were comparable or even less than at home. The exercise equipment was placed to take advantage of the views. I'll be back!