Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our first cruise, so we really did not know what to expect. It was a wonderful experience from beginning to end! The food was great, especially in the Universe Dining room, and we made sure we ate there every night in order to take advantage of their wide variety of gourmet food and desserts. Our waiter, Linden, and waitress, Jekatrina, were both very accommodating and a lot of fun. This itinerary was amazing, every island was beautiful!!! The beaches were breathtaking, especially St. John Trunk Bay and Palm Beach in Aruba. If you are a beach person you must visit these two. St. John has great snorkeling and powdery like sand, as does Aruba. Barbados also has very beautiful beaches. The view of St. Thomas bay is extraordinary. Carnival always has something going on which makes the cruise much more enjoyable. My seven-year-old loved the slide. My husband and I enjoyed the Vegas-like shows very much.The 24-hour pizzeria has excellent pizza and the buffets were also very good. My ocean view room was very spacious and comfortable. Our cabin steward, Michael, was very efficient. I want to thank the whole Carnival staff for making our first cruise a very memorable one, I would definitly sail Carnival again. I am already looking into another cruise for next year. Overall, it truly was the best vacation I ever had!!!