Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review

Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
The embarkation was slow, but when I got on the ship and went to cabin 2141 on main deck, it was very huge.I went to the elevator on the rotunda and there was a beautiful atrium with blue lights. Everything was wonderful.I then went to the sun and sea buffet, the line was long but the food was great. The pools were crowded on sea days but the sun and sea pool were not. That is where I would go on sea days. The food was great in the Universe Dining Room and the entertainment was great. The ship was great and I had a great time!