Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation was fine. The food was poor, at best. On my last Carnival cruise, the food was one of the best parts, but not this time. I ate a lot of pizza that week. They now charge to your "sign and sail" account on the first day of your trip, for everybody's tips, instead of tipping at the end of the cruise. I could really see a difference in the attitude of the crew compared to my last Carnival cruise. Overall, it rated a 2-star. I would prefer to have my past experience with Carnival again. I don't know who they are trying to please, besides themselves.