Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I sailed in January 2000 and it was my 4th cruise (2nd with Carnival). The ship did not have enough deck chairs. Too many people and not enough deck area. We were with 2 other couples and had cabins side by side. We could not use our hair dryers in our cabins without blowing the electricity for several cabins on our deck. One gal had to go down to the laundry area to plug her dryer in there. The hair dryer provided in the bathroom would hardly dry baby fine hair. This was a real pain. The food was ok, but not the best. I have been on the Sensation and liked it much better. Also been on Costa Cruise Line twice & liked it better (Before Carinval bought them). I would not go back on the Destiny.