Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This is an adult party boat. I strongly advise to leave 18 yrs and younger home because theres nothing for them to do... the pool water is from ocean real cold.. and only one hot tub thats actually hot, with 3000 + passengers its impossible to get in and to get a lounge seat to lay in sun was impossible too! My kids ages are 14 and 18 and they stayed in room most of time which I am glad I got a balcony room so they'd be able to sit out on...and they only had pizza for kids to eat and you had to pay for each coke..all these boats are a joke .. We pd. big bucks for this cruise and for all extra we had to pay was unreal ... I can't see paying the big price for a bed only it should include all drinks, adult and kids .. and more american food like seafood buffets... and more things for teenagers to do ... the room was the best of all...