Wonder First Time Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: April 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
As a first time cruiser, I really had a great time. The staff was helpful and patient. The only problem I had was navigating around the ship. The elevators need to be marked with a number or something so you know which one to get onto to go to different areas of the ship. The maps by the elevators were very hard to read because it was not very well lit. I was disappointed in the pool size, I thought that they would be a little bigger. Also, they need to offer more than one debarkation information session. After a long day of sightseeing and shopping, 5 p.m. is just too early for those with a 6 p.m. dinner time.

Pros: Dinner, Casino, and the room

Cons: not easy to get around

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!