Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

best one yet

Sail Date: March 01, 2010

Very nice ship. Smoking was bad.

Pros: service, service, service

Cons: some of the entertainment was a little weak

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Had a banging noise the first night that kept occuring two or three times every hour waking us. I complained to the info desk and had to try to resolve the issue by calling someone the next night when the noise returned, costing me another nights sleep. Third night I got moved and had no more problems.
Did an excursion and missed it because the information of me changing rooms was not forwarded to the excursion people.
one female dancer looked anorexic.. one comedian was not very good. called to disembarking talk and had to listen to 30 min of bingo.
Need more maps The ones beside the elevators are poorly lit.