best one yet

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Very nice ship. Smoking was bad.

one female dancer looked anorexic.. one comedian was not very good. called to disembarking talk and had to listen to 30 min of bingo.

Did an excursion and missed it because the information of me changing rooms was not forwarded to the excursion people.

Need more maps The ones beside the elevators are poorly lit.

Had a banging noise the first night that kept occuring two or three times every hour waking us. I complained to the info desk and had to try to resolve the issue by calling someone the next night when the noise returned, costing me another nights sleep. Third night I got moved and had no more problems.

Pros: service, service, service

Cons: some of the entertainment was a little weak

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!