Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A ship full of Fun!!

Sail Date: August 20, 2009

I could've easily forgotten that I was on the ocean - smooth cruising. The maintenace of the vessel was evident. Huge vessel!

Pros: Housekeeping - our cabin was cleaned up approx. 3 times per day. The bed covers were turned down at night and a different animal design made from the towels each night. Oh, and they left us chocolates each evening. Our servers in the main dining room were very friendly and made us feel welcome.

Cons: Additon service charge.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Took a ride in a horse drawn carriage and spent some time in the shops. I didn't mind being at port because I had the option of doing activities on the ship or on land.
Key West, Florida
I had previously visited the Keys, so this stop was just a chance for me to walk around for a while. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time.
Key West, Florida