It was out Destiny!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I was impressed with how simple and well organized it was to get on and off the ship from start to finish. The staff was always helpful and gave plenty of information to make the transition go as smooth as possible.

Food was wonderful! My husband and I truly enjoyed the evening entertainment from the dining staff.

I enjoyed the juggler. The idol show as cute.....Not a big fan of the dancing part, sorry.

I'm always impressed by the 2nd day evwerybody knows your name. Very friendly......

The ship is getting a bit dated but it was meticulously cleaned and well maintained. Some areas are starting to look tired (mirror in our bathroom was discolored and one of the panels in the celing was fallin in) .

Size was excellent, I wish we had a wet bar to keep our drinks cold....stateroom could be updated as I stated earlier. Location was perfect!
Went to Margot Bay, very nice...
Don't Miss: Margot BAy
Went to Margot Bay, very nice...
Don't Miss: Margot BAy
it rained
Went to trunk Bay........beautiful.
Don't Miss: Amust see is trunk Bay simply the most beautiful beach.
Booked the catamaran around the island and the snorkleing was very good..
Don't Miss: Catamaran was great
Went to trunk Bay........beautiful.
Don't Miss: Amust see is trunk Bay simply the most beautiful beach.
Booked the catamaran around the island and the snorkleing was very good..
Don't Miss: Catamaran was great
it rained

Pros: Food, organization of enbarking and debarking

Cons: tip envelopes

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!