Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

It was out Destiny!

Sail Date: November 11, 2007

I was impressed with how simple and well organized it was to get on and off the ship from start to finish. The staff was always helpful and gave plenty of information to make the transition go as smooth as possible.

Pros: Food, organization of enbarking and debarking

Cons: tip envelopes

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Size was excellent, I wish we had a wet bar to keep our drinks cold....stateroom could be updated as I stated earlier. Location was perfect!
I enjoyed the juggler. The idol show as cute.....Not a big fan of the dancing part, sorry.
I'm always impressed by the 2nd day evwerybody knows your name. Very friendly......
The ship is getting a bit dated but it was meticulously cleaned and well maintained. Some areas are starting to look tired (mirror in our bathroom was discolored and one of the panels in the celing was fallin in) .
Food was wonderful! My husband and I truly enjoyed the evening entertainment from the dining staff.
Bridgetown, Barbados
it rained
Bridgetown, Barbados
it rained
St. John's, Antigua
Booked the catamaran around the island and the snorkleing was very good..
Don't Miss: Catamaran was great
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went to trunk Bay........beautiful.
Don't Miss: Amust see is trunk Bay simply the most beautiful beach.
St. John's, Antigua
Booked the catamaran around the island and the snorkleing was very good..
Don't Miss: Catamaran was great
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Went to trunk Bay........beautiful.
Don't Miss: Amust see is trunk Bay simply the most beautiful beach.
Castries, St. Lucia
Went to Margot Bay, very nice...
Don't Miss: Margot BAy
Castries, St. Lucia
Went to Margot Bay, very nice...
Don't Miss: Margot BAy