5th yr. Wedding Ann. Celebration

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I really enjoyed the islands we went too, I became educated by the tour guides about their culture. I have never taken a vacation where i did nothing but relax. When i returned home from my trip, I schedule another cruise for Decemeber. I recommend everyone to get off the boat at each island and explore. I was very impress with the tours we booked thourgh the cruise line and the two we booked once we got to the island. We did find the tours you booked on the islands are much cheaper. Overall, I would recommend this ship to many people.

Pros: The different islands we visited.

Cons: The Food!!!!!!

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!