excellent time

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28

Sail Date: April 01, 2006

Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28

Review Summary

We went on Destiny as an extended family vacation. We had a total of 24 people of all ages in our group. Every single person ended the week with a smile on their face. There were activities for everyone. The ship was full of life! We had a great time at the pool. The port stops were also excellent. They had long beach days and excellent excursions. The food never ended. We cannot wait to plan our next vacation.

Ship Experiences

The dining rooms were very good. Our waiter was enjoyable and accomadating. My kids really liked being able to get pizza and ice cream at amy time.

You had great entertainment. We really enjoyed the opening show and comedian and the deck parties. The destiny idol, family feud, hairy chest contest were also enjoyable. I like the idea of having a magician but was disapointed with the show. I ( and the rest of my family) found the magician to be very arrogant.

It was difficult to figure out how to get from one spot on the ship to another and we never received a map to explain this. The windows were very dirty. The ship was large and had plenty of room for everybody.

We had plenty of room with 4 of us in our stateroom. The beds were very comfortable and we never heard noise from other rooms.

Pros: all the activity, music on the deck, late night deck parties,pool area

Cons: I t was hard to get around the ship and we never got a map to explain how to get from one spot to another. My kids were dissapointed that there was not a basketball court.