Pleasure trip

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Sail Date: May 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
I've had cruised with carnival in the past and I really enjoyed myself. I will most likely travel again with carnival. What I would like to see is more activity to do.

wish they had more options on the buffet.

I think that they need more activity to do.

Clarence from Guyana and Alex from Croatia were wonderful. I ate mostly in the lido and spend alot of time talking to these fine gentlemen. They made are vacation fabulous.

Go to the information desk and get a desk layout of the ship. This will help you find your way around.

Danila, The cabin steward kept the cabin very clean. We had a problem with a sewage smell, but he took care of it. I do like having the toiletries and bathrobe.

Pros: The shower was wonderful

Cons: put too many people at a dinner table.