disappointed

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: November 01, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Cabin Type: Suite
Love the people working on the ship. Poor management. We were notified the day of the cruise that we could change our plans. A little late since we were in Miami already. I hate the sand so a beach was not my idea of a vacation. I wanted to go to the gardens in Jamaica and on the submarine in the Cayman island. Instead we went to our room and stayed on the ship. There was no excursions that compared to what I had booked for the other Islands. I was bumbed out the whole trip. The hundred we got back was a slap in the face. My honeymooon was a flop. The bad thing is Carnival knew well in advance that the plans were changed and choose to wait until the last minute to notifiy the passangers. I would have cancelled until another time if I would have had notice. Thanks for a bad first cruise experience.

Pros: The service

Cons: destintion- trip to Jamaica and Cayman Island ended up in Nassau hated it !!

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!