Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Destiny

Sail Date: December 01, 2009

Not for single moms. My daughter had fun, my son didn't. you can't pay cash for anything, they don't accept american express. Carnival double billed my credit card, it will take me at least 10 days to straighten out - NOT appreciated right before Christmas.

The toilets stopped working, customer service put me on hold for 7 minutes before talking to me.

I couldn't find anyone to help me when I needed help (locating my daughter, getting hot water, resolving my billing issues)

Pros: dining

Cons: billing (sail & sign)

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? No.

no hot water
no one really knew anything. the bar staff came by so often to sell drinks it was obnoxious
fair. some of the seats were torn up. again - the toilets broke. the lobby always smelled like feces. no hot water
excellent. the wait staff (FU was our server) were PHENOMENAL
my teen daughter LOVED the teen program