Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Magical Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2009

From the time I entered the ship I was amazed. Everything about the Carnval Destiny was magical. The ship had anything an individual could want as far as activities, and attractions. The state room while I opted for a lesser expensive inside cabin, I would have to say that I haven't slept that good in a long time. This is a ship I would definately sail on again.

Pros: I friendly Staff

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Everything was top-notch
The food was exceptional, and taking into consideration the number of guests on the ship I would say they did a fabulous job in preperation.
Being that you are really only in your state room to sleep I would have to say that it was a better than most hotels I have stayed in. For the price I couldn't have stayed in a great hotel for two nights let alone be on a 4 day cruise.
Aside from one individual in the duty free shops, all the staff that I interacted with was exceptional. I would have to say that one person in this case did not spoil my impression of the rest of the staff. The wait staff in the formal dinning room were amazing. I wish I could get that kind of service our of a 5-star restaurant.
Shows were amazing. Not something I would normally jump at the opportunity to watch, but I loved every minute. Activites were varied, but when not taking direct part in them, they were fun to watch.