Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful Time!!!

Sail Date: September 01, 2009

Our waitress @ dinner, I think her name was marianne was AMAZING!!! She was great!

Pros: The staff was amazing, so friendly, knew our names, it was great!

Cons: The ship was just redone, yet there were some tiles popping up & several lights were burnt out.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

It was VERY Clean, however, the ships flow was rough, also there were lights burnt out & tiles popping up. Also, on the stairs the "safety strips" stuck up a few centimeters causing me to slip a few times, it was so bad one time i actually fell hard hurting my side, that is something i would rectify before the wrong person falls & makes a situation more than it really is.
Food was very good. I wish there was more public all the time dining because the lines were horrible.
State room & comfort were excellent
Every staff member did 110% job to make everyone happy. Had NO complaints on the friendliness of staff.
I really enjoyed the entertainment. It was mostly family oriented, but I liked the adult only options. Very good balance