Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

much improved

Sail Date: August 01, 2009

kids program does not operate while the ship is in port.
For adults place was wonderful ship brand new, shows were broadway great!!

Pros: I haven't sailed on this line for 16 years but cruise yearly. The service was excellent as the food and show

Cons: If you have teens take Royal caribean. This line has a great program on paper however the poeple who run the teen program was a babysitter and di not do anythings that were suppose to run for teens(games) the room was open to play video games . The program is only as good as the people who run it. D

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

as stated the program on paper is wonderful however you need someone to run the program and not be babysitter for teens. This trip my 23 teens were not happy which effected my husband and my trip/ The 9-11 yrs old seemed to be doing the program and kids had fun. Does NOT OPerate which ship is in port!! Royal Caribean is better for my kids and me.
food has gotten much better than it was. meals were very good and the service was the best
room was very clean at all times as was the ship
balcony was small but great to have. lots of space for your clothes
they people work very hard and are very friendly.
The shows were excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!
do Atlantis hotel on your own Tours very expensive. spend the day at the pool there
Grand Turk Island
The ship had arrangements for you to sit on shore at a pool place was GREAT!!!
Don't Miss: pool activites at Jimmy Buffet rest.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach