GREAT Cruise!!!!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2009
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
This ship was more elegant than the last I cruised on. I loved the panio room and the music Brad played in there up until midnght.

The activities are awesome be sure you get involved in them!!!

The BEST!

AWESOME!!!! I wish the melting cake was on room service!!!!
I'm glad I can say I've been to Jamaica but the people there were a bit rude - atleast the one's selling items out of the huts.
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls - Be sure to take the climb!!!! Also go to Mystic Mountian for great sights and some of the best shopping deals!!!!
LOVED IT!!! The people were great and the island is Beautiful!!!!
Don't Miss: Go Parasailing!!! You are able to see the ENTIRE island when in the air!!!

Pros: The Staff - they wait on you hand and foot! Very friendly!

Cons: The pools and hot tubs close early. It would be nice if one set could stay open until 1am.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!