Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An awesome cruise!

Sail Date: May 14, 2009

I really enjoyed myself on my first cruise. Everything was so nice. From the food, to our state room, shows and the wonderful scenery across the seas. I especially enjoyed the dinner in the universal dining room. The service and the food was great. The activities were fun to play while you lounge on the lido deck. There was always something fun to do. The sushi bar was out of this world. I did not mind waiting in line for that. Shore excursions was fabulous and I encourage any one going for the first time to make sure you know who the tour guide is and enjoy your destinations. I know the life boat drill is mandatory for everyone, but I could not stop laughing at the sea of orange people standing there. After the drill, all that was left to do was have a fun and relaxing time, which is what I did! I would go again.

Pros: The whole experience

Cons: None to think of

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Atlantis is a must see, very nice resort and beaches.
Key West, Florida