Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

CRUISE WITH MY GRANDAUGHTER

Sail Date: May 28, 2009

I HAVE BEEN CRUISING WITH CARNIVAL FOR 25 YEARS. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESENT CRUISE ON THE DESTINY. I HAD MY 10 YEAR OLD GRANDAUGHTER WITH ME AND WE HAD A GREAT TIME. WE MADE MEMORIES FOR A LIFE TIME. ALTHOUGHT SHE DID NOT SPEND MUCH TIME IN CAMP CARNIVAL, THE TIME THAT SHE DID SPEND SHE REALLY INJOYED. THE FOOD WAS MUCH BETTER THEN I REMEMBER IN THE PAST.

Pros: THE FOOD AND SERVICE WAS WONDERFUL

Cons: THE SMOKE IN THE CASINO WAS UNBEARABLE, I LOVE TO GAMBLE, BUT I COULD NOT STAY IN THE CASINO FOR VERY LONG . THEY NEED TO DO SOMETHING.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

IT RAINED VERY HARD THAT DAY