An Excellent Cruise

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 19, 2009
The crew on the ship was great. They were willing to help out in whatever way they could. The food service was the best. The sit down meals were a great opportunity to get to know others. I couldn't say enough about the ship and its crew. They were Excellent!

Excellent food and service. Our servers, Noel & Rosa, were excellent in serving and knowing our need, before we asked.

Excellent Job.

They were ready and willing to serve.

If I could put it all in one word, that word would be "Healthy". The ship and its conditions were healthy.

I was very pleased with the size of the room and especially the bathroom. I am a big guy and the bathrooms were a concern. When I saw them, my fears were put to rest.
Went swimming in the gulf of Mexico. Clear water and snorkeling was the best.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling.
The beaches. Take a bike and ride to the beach and enjoy. Crystal clear water.
Don't Miss: The beaches.

Pros: What I like most about the cruise, is the friendlyness of all those who helped us planned our vacation. Information was the Key to our first time experience on a cruise. Everyone was so willing to share their experiences and give us their inside tips.

Cons: The cruise was great, but the sea's can be rough.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!